You Changed My Life Movie

There will be an upcoming movie by Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz. This is the sequel to their first stint which became a blockbuster for their love team in A Very Special Love. Now did I make you wait? Well, it's in the title, You Changed My Life, the new movie by Lloydi and Sarah, the Philippines, pop star princess.

This new movie hopes to be a blockbuster in theaters by February which means that this is a valentine offering from the unique chemistry of the two great young super stars. I just wish that there will be more movies like this and great theme songs like You Changed My Life in A Moment to share for these two so I want to bid them goodluck and more blessings.

By the way, for those who are looking for the official theme song lyrics of You Changed My Life. Just visit this link.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home