Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ed Arevalo and his Music Vlog

Ed Arevalo recently launched a blogging contest where in order to join, you must post a blog reviewing his Music blog and in the review you should be giving a new name and tagline to his which he wanted to give a new one.

Ed I am really fond of giving people names and this is something new for me. While visiting other blogs and seeing their posts, I came across again on your blog and this time I thought of another name and another tagline for you.

Here goes (title):
Music VLog (where V also means video and V is in a strike through so the title may also be Music Log)

Tagline:
"Music lover...Music Blogger" (haha. I got this from your own words, Ed)


Now you got an all music tagline and Title, Ed. This should rank you higher in the serps for your Blog about music.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home